Find out how many of the products we would otherwise throw away can be reused, salvaged or repurposed and how your new headquarters can become LEED certified when you use the services available from RentDumpsters.com. Contact us at (212) 558-9057 for more information about our recent topics.
- This page from EPA.gov explains several commonly recycled materials including some you may not have thought of.
- Head to this page from WA.gov to learn more about how construction companies are focusing on salvage and re-use for what would otherwise be called waste.
- Explore the rating system used by the USGBC for LEED certification so you can start your new headquarters off the right way.
- This article from the National Resources Defense Council offer some tips to getting your building LEED certified from the ground up.
- This PDF from OregonMetro.gov provides an example of the type of LEED recycling and reporting that can help your facility attain credits for LEED certification.